• Businessman, Attorney and 7th Generation Alabama Farmer
• Helped to bring countless jobs to Huntsville and Madison County
• B.S., Auburn University (Finance)
• J.D., University of Alabama School of Law
• former Senior Vice-Chairman, Alabama Republican Party
• former Chairman, Madison County Republican Party
• Real Estate Attorney, Wilmer & Lee, P.A.
• Board Member, Huntsville Madison County Builders Association
• Owner, Houston Land Company and SHG Development
• Member, Huntsville’s Economic Development Team
• Past President, Habitat for Humanity of Madison County
• Member, Huntsville Rotary Club
Sam is married to Heather King Givhan, and the father of six children: Jacob, Anderson, Sarah Beth, Mary Katherine, Houston, and Bennett. The Givhans are members of Whitesburg Baptist Church.
Sign up to receive updates from the candidate on the trail!
Paid for by Committee to Elect Sam Givhan, 100 Washington Street, Huntsville, AL 35801